How To Visit The Museum
2180 East Riverside Drive (map below), St. George, UT 84790
Hours of Operation –
- Monday – Sunday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Open Holidays: The museum is open for Memorial Day, July 4th, Pioneer Day (July 24th), and Labor Day.
- Closed Holidays: The museum is closed on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
- Closed Early: Christmas Eve @ 3:00 PM and New Year’s Eve @ 4:oo PM
- We may close early the evening before these holidays as well as for special events.
Our museum is fully air conditioned, with water fountains, bathrooms, and a gift shop for your enjoyment. We also have an outdoor Dino Park play area for the kids!
New Admission Rates in 2019-
- Adults $8
- Seniors ages 65+ $7
- Children ages 4-16 $4
- Children ages 3-0 Free
- Group rates are available (10 or more)
- Live in Washington County? Ask for our locals rates
- School groups or special tour groups – please call 435-574-3466, x1 to make arrangements
- Triassic Level – 2 people (1 Adult + 1 Child or 2 adults) $25
- Jurassic Level – Family Pass (2 Adults + Children) $50
- Cretaceous Level – Grandparents Pass (limit 15 people) $75
- Walkways and ramps are ADA appropriate
- Large parking lot with handicapped parking spaces, bus area, RV parking, and street-side parking
- Service animals allowed everywhere in the museum
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome!
click for interactive Google map
2180 East Riverside Drive, St. George, UT 84790